Alumni Association is a forum of graduates, former students of the College which gives the stand to come together and interact with their Alma mater. The association provides an environment to form a vital assembly of communication by creating a healthy relationship among the Members of UCET Family. The association provides a significant open convene in order to increase responsiveness, contentment, volunteer participation, and generous loyalty to College and Society.
- To clasp and maintain excellence in education and technical trends by interaction between alumnis, faculties and coming graduates.
- To inspire aluminas to raise the activities of the Institute and stay connected.
- To set up a prolong mutual communication link between alumni’s and upcoming graduates.
- To engage enduring Intellectual, Emotional, and Social bond between graduates.
- To enhance the Institute with resources that it will need for various activities.
- To nurture aluminis to participate in various cultural and social activities.
The following are the committee members of Alumni Association in Our Institute:
- Prof. (Mrs.) Mittal D.Patel – Chair Person
- Prof. Ravishankar Kumar Member Secretary (Tech.)
- Prof. Maulik Parmar (Technical Head)
- Prof. Anant Jha
- Prof. Jaydeep Mistry
- Prof. Dhaval Patel
- Prof. Dhara Rajput
- Prof. Jaydeep Jadia
Above committee works to inspire alumina to raise activities of the Institute and Stay connected to one another.